Terms & Conditions
Online Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Your Commitment to use
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Godstone Farm Limited and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Godstone Farm Limited for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Godstone Farm Limited website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with out payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Godstone Farm Limited total liability for in contract, tort, (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution, or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The Limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Godstone Farm Limited will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation internet and communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of Use
- Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotions or vouchers.
- Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any Godstone Farm Limited group booking, birthday party or Farmer Experience.
- No refunds are given once Godstone Farm Limited Digiticket has been purchased.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible when the Godstone Farm Limited Digiticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given on entry.
- All persons covered by the Godstone Farm Limited Digiticket must enter the attraction at the same time or have a copy of the online ticket when entering Godstone Farm Limited.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Godstone Farm Limited reserves the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the DigiTicket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the DigiTicket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will have to be paid. On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers or discounts.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- If Senior Citizen tickets are purchase online, Godstone Farm Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of status.
- No Godstone Farm Limited DigiTickets may be resold.
- If the Godstone Farm Limited DigiTicket/Booking Reference Number is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
- Any queries should be put in writing to the Office Manager at Godstone Farm Limited, Tilburstow Hill Road, Godstone, Surrey, RH98LX.
- All email address used with this system will be added to our emailing system but never passed onto any other company or 3rd party.
- No dogs or pets are admitted except for fully registered assistance dogs in a harness. Godstone Farm reserve the right to ask for proof.
- Guests are reminded that for technical operational , weather or other reasons any attraction or facility may be altered, changed, closed, removed or otherwise unavailable without prior notice. Godstone Farm Limited reserves the rights to change programmes of attractions and facilities as neccessary.